Statement of Faith:
- WE BELIEVE the Old and New Testament
Scriptures written in the Holy Bible:
- Are the inspired Word of God.
- Written without error in the original text.
- Being the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of man, are the divine and final authority of all Christian faith, life, and conduct.
- WE BELIEVE there is one God who is Creator of all things infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man.
- WE BELIEVE We believe in the imminent, personal, visible, and bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ to receive His own, and that this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of all the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting and conscious punishment.
- WE BELIEVE that the local church is a congregation of the believers associated by continuing in the faith and fellowship of the Gospel, observing the ordinances of Christ governed by His laws and exercising the gifts, rights and privileges vested in them by His Word.
- WE BELIEVE that man:
- Was directly created by God in His own image
- That man is a sinner by choice and by nature as a result of the fall of Adam.
- Stands condemned before God until there is repentance and have faith in Jesus Christ.
- Can obtain salvation and develop a spiritual life only through Jesus Christ.